We are an independent garage which provides a comprehensive range of services.
Quality repairs for all makes and models of cars and commercial vehicles. All carried out to the same high standard as any dealership, at very competitive rates. Irvine Garage has been operating for over 20 years. Servicing and maintaining Irvine Contractors own vehicles, before opening its doors to wider business in 2010.
Our friendly and professional staff pride themselves on providing every customer with fast service, quality workmanship and free expert advice.
The premises are open from 8am to 5pm weekdays and the plant hire shop is also open on Saturday mornings. Pre-MOT checks are also undertaken. The team can service or maintain any sort of plant or tool.
Meet The Team
Manager Russell, has a pedigree in Shetland motor mechanics having started off serving his apprenticeship at Mac and Mac’s in Lerwick where he was also an MOT tester. He then moved onto the Burra Garage before a spell at Sullom Voe Terminal. Following this he took over as assistant manage at Sutherland’s Garage selling cars and working as the service manager. He spent 15 years at Fasco- first as a sales rep travelling throughout Shetland and Orkney then taking on the manager’s job. And now the manager of Irvine Garage & Plant hire.
Christopher is an award winning Plant Mechanic Apprentice with a strong work ethic, who is eager to learn and is always willing to go that extra mile.
- CPA Stars of the Future: Regional winner at level 3.
- National Construction College Scotland Level 3 Plant Mechanics Apprentice Of The Year.
- National Construction College Scotland Overall Apprentice Of The Year.
- 2014 National Construction College (NCC) Outstanding Apprentice of the Year award at the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) Pride of Construction Awards.
- 2015 Apprentice Of The Year Regional Winner (Scotland) Federation Master Builder Of The Year Awards.
James is our second year Car Mechanic Apprentice. He divides his time between his college course at Moray Firth Training Group and hands on experience in the garage.